/Zensitive Impressive Pwners*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
/Zensitive Impressive Pwners*

Clan zip

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sup guys. :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_uE_'NeG'

sup guys. :) Empty
PostSubject: sup guys. :)   sup guys. :) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:15 am

hey guys.. just droppin a line here, i gotta keep up with my ng forums Cool

btw, how many people are actually in Z!P ? because i saw only a few the other day and then BAM all the sudden there were like ten of em with diff names lol.. unless peeps were just fucking around with names, which is quite fun to do Razz

Like a Star @ heaven cyaz
Back to top Go down
TraNCe

TraNCe

PostSubject: Re: sup guys. :)   sup guys. :) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:21 am

lol NICE WELL WERE ONLY 1000 DUDES LOL NOR REALLY
WERE ONLY 5 DUDES I GUESS
Back to top Go down
InzaNe1339
Leader
Leader
InzaNe1339

PostSubject: Re: sup guys. :)   sup guys. :) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:08 pm

_uE_'NeG' wrote:
hey guys.. just droppin a line here, i gotta keep up with my ng forums Cool

btw, how many people are actually in Z!P ? because i saw only a few the other day and then BAM all the sudden there were like ten of em with diff names lol.. unless peeps were just fucking around with names, which is quite fun to do Razz

Like a Star @ heaven cyaz

Hey Neg! Smile I didn't know you wanted to come here, you could have asked for the forum link Razz and we are like 5 active players like uE I guess, but we have ppl who are inactive that I hope show up and haven't forgotten Q3 :/ Smile

*Leader of zip
Back to top Go down
_uE_'NeG'

PostSubject: Re: sup guys. :)   sup guys. :) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:04 am

haha, nah I got the site off another forum..if i remember correctly.. i remembered seeing Z!P in ng and decided to click on the link and realized yall actually were a clan xD ((my bad Razz))

I'll remember youre the leader of zip, and glad yall only have a few ppl in the clan (as in less than 10).. thats really all clan should have imo, any more and you get chaos and drama drama drama Neutral
Back to top Go down
InzaNe1339
Leader
Leader
InzaNe1339

PostSubject: Re: sup guys. :)   sup guys. :) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:20 pm

_uE_'NeG' wrote:
haha, nah I got the site off another forum..if i remember correctly.. i remembered seeing Z!P in ng and decided to click on the link and realized yall actually were a clan xD ((my bad Razz))

I'll remember youre the leader of zip, and glad yall only have a few ppl in the clan (as in less than 10).. thats really all clan should have imo, any more and you get chaos and drama drama drama Neutral

Well it was a clan for like maybe a year ago, but we didn't show up much, but we scrimed uE once or twice Smile gg'z it was Razz and you can check in screenshots if you want to see.
and yes we have had this forum for like... a little more then a month so Razz

Agree, I must reqriut those who don't make a big deal of things Smile so fare it's good Smile

^Inzane^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sup guys. :)   sup guys. :) Empty

Back to top Go down

sup guys. :)
Page 1 of 1